CDR: Re: is there any way ?

David Marshall marshall at athena.net.dhis.org
Sun Sep 17 12:12:03 PDT 2000

"Dark Horse" <saynaaa at hotmail.com> writes:

> hello :)
>
> well I thought I will have no answer as I had no answer writing to some
> cracker's email

They've developed language skills? Man, I should have gone into food
research. I don't think I could handle the bread products
communicating with me, though.

> but NOW I know there is one to answer me :)
> now I can ask my question clearer .. I was just wondering are there any
> special cracker in internet

I don't know how special they are, but you can find some at
http://www.ritzbits.com.

> that I can write to them and ask them to crack a website for me ...

Actually, Nabisco doesn't crack websites. They just make crackers and
other food products. You might be more interested in some Ginko
Biloba...or a lobotomy; those might help you. If not, ask your doctor
about Ativan.

> for
> example : www.sanjesh.org ??

I'm not planning to go to Tehran, Iran any time soon. However, any
hardware store would be glad to sell you a sledge hammer which you may
use to crack it once you get there. For the transportation, you might
want to try http://www.priceline.com. I hear that you can name your
own price for airline tickets, gasoline, hotel rooms, and groceries
there now.

> or find me an email password like : atasharif at yahoo.com ..

That looks more like an email address to me, but I confess that I
don't quite know what those two trailing periods are for.

> I will be so glad to have your answer as soon as the one before ;)
>
> make a splash !

You too can make a splash. Just send $29.95 to Cypherpunks, Inc. for
your very own, easy to use cement. Just eat, drink a few glasses of
water, and you too will be able to make your own splash the very next
time you go to the bathroom. (Most common side effects included
intestinal perforation, intestinal obstruction, rectal hemorrage,
vomiting, and dehydration. Talk to your doctor before beginning to use
Cypherpunks, Inc. Cement Shitbrick Mix.)