CDR: Re: is there any way ?

David Marshall marshall at athena.net.dhis.org
Sun Sep 17 11:45:53 PDT 2000

"dark horse horse" <saynaaa at hotmail.com> writes:

> hello :)
>
> is there any way to9 tell anyone crack into a spacial
> webpage or email ?

I don't have any 29's, but the subject of "cracking" into other
spatial dimensions is a rather hot topic in some physics circles right
now. The general idea is that spacetime isn't just the four dimensions
which we can see, but rather a much larger number of dimensions. The
exact number varies from theory to theory. Implications are obvious
for everything from time travel to faster-than-light stardrives.
A quick websearch should turn up something.

Oh, you mean a spatial webpage or email. I'm afraid I know nothing of
that.