CDR: Re: About that waterfall at Gibralter...

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sun Sep 17 05:57:31 PDT 2000

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Ralph Seberry wrote:

> On Saturday, 16 Sep 2000 at 09:02, Harmon Seaver <hseaver at harmon.arrowhead.lib.mn.us> wrote:
> >     That URL works fine for me -- don't know what your problem is.
> >

> works now, it was a transient error.
>
> Nothing about "thousand feet" waterfalls that I could see, Jim.

Sigh, I should fucking charge you labor for this...

Then you have no clue how to search 'in document' or you're being
intentionaly obtuse.

1. If you go to google and use 'mediterranean gibralter waterfall' note
   very first item and note the comment about 'final waterfall'.

2. Get off your lazy butt and actualy execute a search on this document.
   You'll find commentary on,

   "Summary of Lecture - GY 308 (Southampton University)

    Read the course description carefully. Note terminology like
    'gigantic waterfall', comparison to Victoria and Niagra, etc.

You should really learn how to fish.

Signing off.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha