CDR: Re: About that waterfall at Gibralter...

Ralph Seberry mischief at lanesbry.com
Sat Sep 16 22:34:10 PDT 2000

On Saturday, 16 Sep 2000 at 08:24, Jim Choate <ravage at einstein.ssz.com> wrote:

> No, you have problems on your end, possibly two.
>
> 1.	I sent the page attached

procmail/mutt removed your junk, Jim. I thought you'd stopped
sending web pages to the list. You probably re-add the stupid
"CDR" to the subject every time you reply too...

> 2.	The page isn't cached, you can't copy correctly.

1. "|urlview" is hard to mistype.
2. I didn't copy the URL
3. If you use google, you'll notice it keeps cached copies of result pages.
4. I only mentioned it because, I really don't care Jim. I am willing
to concede the absurd. 1000 metre waterfalls. Whatever. You win.