CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Lizard lizard at mrlizard.com
Sat Sep 16 15:50:51 PDT 2000

At 12:30 AM 9/16/00 -0400, Jodi Hoffman wrote:
>	It's already been demanded, Tom.  During the Gay Pride March on
>Washington, the state and federal demands included:
>
>	1)	Repeal of all age-of-consent laws (for sex with kids);

Etc...

"..the right to petition the government for the redress of grievences..."

ANYONE can demand ANYTHING from the government. And they can try to
*convince* a sufficiently large %age of the population to vote for it.

It doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Let's see.

You don't approve of free speech.

You don't approve of freedom of religion.

You don't approve of the right to petition the government.

Tell me, Jodi, is there any part of the First Amendment you DO support? You
know, Cuba is just a short swim from Florida. You'd like it there. No free
speech, no free religion, no protests...your ideal society.