CDR: DOLL LOVERS..... CHECK THIS OUT! -CFLS

tammy at KNFP.dollhaven.net tammy at KNFP.dollhaven.net
Sat Sep 16 12:09:51 PDT 2000

Doll Haven
939 W Main St
Troy Ohio 45373
937-339-9799
www.dollhaven.net

Quality greenware, Porcelain dolls, Apple Valley Vinyl Doll Kits are just a few of the things that
you may find here.  Doll Haven carries all the necessary supplies to complete your doll!   From
eyes, wigs, lashes, shoes, dresses, stands, etc.   If we don't carry it, we can try to find what
you're looking for.

Portrait dolls are dolls sculpted by Tammy Sharpe from clay.   Taken from a picture, a
porcelain doll can be made to look like the person in the picture.   After the sculpt is done in
clay,  molds will be made from plaster and then poured up in porcelain.    All Portrait dolls are
one of a kind dolls and the molds are destroyed after doll is completed.   Wouldn't it be great
to have a look-a-like doll made of someone you know?   Quotes given upon request.

Repair work of any kind is meticulously done at Doll Haven!  If you have a poor little baby that
is broken, quotes are given over the phone, through email, or upon arrival of doll through
Postal Service.  Composition repair a specialty!  Crazing, cracking of the paint, on a
composition doll is restored back to it's original luster.  Any kind of repair welcome so those
little dolls can be back out on display.

Feel free to browse awhile through the on-line store!  You may call or email with any
questions you might have.  Advise given out with a smile!

Thank you for your time and I hope I can be of some service for you!

Tammy Sharpe

If your would like to be removed from receiving email from Doll Haven, just reply back with
remove in the subject line.  Your name will then be permanently removed.