CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Jodi Hoffman jlhoffm at attglobal.net
Sat Sep 16 08:46:52 PDT 2000

In 1972 (the year before the APA unilaterally decided
homosexuality was "no longer an illness") the Gay Rights Platform was
drawn up at the convention of the National Coalition of Gay Organizers.
 It was officially set forth at the Gay Pride March on Washington, D.C.
on April 25, 1993 and has been reinforced every year since.

	By the way, a couple more of the demands:

	1)	Demand that contraceptives and abortion services be made
		available to all persons, regardless of age (what the
		hell does that matter to homosexuals???);

	2)	Full inclusion of lesbians, homosexual men, bisexuals
		and transgenders in education of children and child
		care;

	3)	 Legalization of all forms of sexual expression,
		including pedophilia, changing age of consent laws to
		allow sex with children;

	4)	demand that Federal Defense budget funds be diverted to
		cover AIDS patients' medical expenses...

	The 1998 Federal Budget included $4.746 *BILLION* for AIDS
funding.  That was a $465 million increase over the 1997 Budget, which
is more funding than all forms of cancer combined.  Current Federal
Money (your tax dollars and mine) spent per  death:

	AIDS/HIV:	$39,172.00
	Diabetes:	$ 5,449.00
	Cancer:		$ 3,776.00
	Heart Disease:	$ 1,056.00
	Stroke:		$   765.00

	What's wrong with this picture?	You don't get cancer by engaging
in promiscuous sex.  Funding should not be based on sexual behaviors.

--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280