attention needed

lawringschaka lawringschaka at lycos.com
Sat Sep 16 10:11:42 PDT 2000

From:  South  Africa.
Hello,
How are you?
Although we have not met before,but this golden opportunity will bind us together.
I am a retired Airforce pilot, and currently the chairman of the procurement committee
for South Africa Air defence. I need your coperation. A recent contract for the purchase of
Fighter/bomber planes was awarded, but we inflated the contract value with Ten Million
Pound Sterlings. We need  a Third Party for the collection of  this excess value, we are highly connected and there is no risk involved, you will not appear in person for the collection of the said sum. We shall give you 15% commission. If you are
interested get back to me and include your Telephone number so that I will give you further information. If you want call me, put your country acess code+2348033361804 and dial direct. Keep secret.
Best regards,
Mr Rawlings C.