CDR: U Missed Microsoft, Don't Miss This!

moneyconcepts at in-box.net moneyconcepts at in-box.net
Sat Sep 16 00:40:00 PDT 2000

Dear Investor:

We are offering a fantastic opportunity for you to become a
partner in a new internet company that promises to be biggest and
most useful web site on the internet. Why, because it is industry
specific, not consumer oriented.  We are lauching a "NEW" service
on the internet that will transform the transportation industry
as we now know it!

If you were one of those standing on the sidelines while friends
and associates made money in the stock market now is the time to
take the plunge and become an investor partner. For a very small
investment you can become a partner in the most dynamic internet
company yet. Please take a good look at this "Money Back
Guaranteed" Investment Opportunity.

Thank you for your interest!!

We think that you will be very happy with your decision to
further explore this great opportunity.  We can assure you that
this is not a ten page sales pitch, this is very straight forward
and will only take a minute of your time.

Although we are unable to give full disclosure of this service
due to potential copycats, we will let you know it will
completely revolutionize the transportation industry. Through
extensive research and developement, we have successfully
launched a beta program that has gained recognition and support
from some really big hitters. Our market research indicates that
potential customers have responded positive to the "Need" and the
demand for this type of service. As developers have worked
closely with major universities toward the implementation of this
serice during trials, we have been told by professors and
educators alike that "This service is "Guaranteed" to
revolutionize and change the way we do business in the
transportation industry".

We are seeking additional investors for the launch of a national
advertising campaign that will generate capitol to capture the
market.
We are presently selling partnerships at $450 per unit with an
investment Guarantee in writing. Each units is backed by a bond
to guarantee your investment. You will receive a certificate
which must be held for one year. At the end of one year you may
do one of three things.  First you may opt out and receive your
investment back plus interest.  Second you may roll it over for
one more year or convert it to shares.  All of this is explained
on the certificate which you will receive.

What is our proposal?

For the small investment of $450.00 you can become an investor
partner.
Your $450.00 investment will buy you one unit, you may buy more
than one unit if you choose to.
In return you will receive the  following:
An investment option certificate by a guarantee bond.  Your
investment will
be safe. You will receive one certificate for each unit you buy
You will receive interest on each unit pegged at the best rate at
the time
of liquidation.
You will receive a monthly news letter keeping you informed of
our progress
You must hold you certificates for at least one year, at that
time you have
three options
1. Liquidate your certificates for the paid in amount plus
interest
2. Hold for one more year
3. Convert to shares in which case you will receive as many as
   the total amount of your investment plus interest

Please Call Today! Toll FREE: 1-877-268-2961
Speak to one of our helpful Investment Officers who will answer
any questions you may have.
Call NOW, for a full consultation.

"If by chance you get a chance, that's all the chance you'll
have."
Just a thought.

This is a one time mailing only.