CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Jodi Hoffman jlhoffm at attglobal.net
Fri Sep 15 21:30:03 PDT 2000

T. Bankson Roach wrote:

> "Jodi Hoffman" <jlhoffm at attglobal.net> sez:
>
> > You are wrong to protect them without knowing what they're about, Jay.
> > Their motto is, "Sex before eight, or it's too late."  They are
> > referring to grown men having sex with an under-eight year old little
> > boy.  Surely you don't mean to suggest that a website promoting
> > intercourse with a little boy should be protected speech, do you?
> >

> This is EXACTLY why nobody should try and censor their free speech!
> There are too many people who would say nobody could be sick , crazy, or
> despicable enough to advocate grown men having anal sex with an 8 year
> old boy. Let NAMBLA have their Web site so people can see just how
> disgusting they are. The purpose of free speech is to make us aware of
> what people REALLY think and feel. That's always good. What if people
> had known that butchers like Mao Tse Dung, Joe Stalin, Pol Pot and their
> ilk, really DID think it was OK to butcher millions? Then maybe a few of
> those damn fool left leaning dilberts would have thought twice before
> lining up to follow these butchers. As for Hitler, well it isn't because
> he didn't have the guts to tell people EXACTLY what he had in mind for
> various groups of people. So what is the liberal's idea of how to deal
> with this? Yes, it's to censor Mein Kampf! Then people can't read for
> themselves Hitler's outspoken plans and beliefs. At least Hitler was
> destroyed; the three communists I just mentioned are still held in
> reverence by millions of leftwingers across the globe. They still try to
> cover up their brutal plans with silly crap about the beloved "masses".
>
> Of course we now live in the gutless wimpy age of the politically
> correct, so what can you expect. Nobody today dare say that cramming
> your penis up another man's feces filled ass might not be a good health
> plan during the AIDS epidemic, which they are horrified to admit started
> as a direct result of such filth covered "fun". Now people fear earning
> the pervert's wrath.
>
> Does anybody with half a brain not realize that is exactly why NAMBLA is
> taking an activist approach? As soon as Hollywood churns out some
> "stars" who advocate sex with boys, or babies, well far too many of the
> public will soon be demanding the right to assault the children. Why, it
> won't be long before they say it should be the right of the pervert to
> marry the child. The "gays" are living proof of how Hollywood, liberals,
> and perverts can convert what were once considered a horrible sickness
> to an idealized and respected life style.
>
> Today, if you kill somebody the liberals want to know why. If it's a fag
> killing a Nazi, he might get a pass. If it's a Nazi killing a fag,
> forget the trial and lynch them, whoops, make that sue them! As the
> great George Orwell once said in Animal Farm, his lampoon of leftist
> twaddle, "Everybody is equal, but some are more equal than others"
> [...]

	It's already been demanded, Tom.  During the Gay Pride March on
Washington, the state and federal demands included:

	1)	Repeal of all age-of-consent laws (for sex with kids);

	2)	Repeal of ALL marriage laws (3 men, 4 kids, 1 baby...);

	3)	Repeal of all public sex laws (including with kids);

	4)	Repeal of all laws against prostitution(even children);

	5)	Repeal of all sodomy laws (even with kids);

	6)	Federal funding of all sex-change operations;

	7)	Federal funding of artificial insemination of lesbians;

	8)	total access to Boy Scouts by male homosexuals;

	9)	sex ed taught by homosexuals in all public schools;

	and more.......
--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280