CDR: RE: RSA Patent Expiration Composite Party - Sept. 21

Fisher Mark fisherm at tce.com
Fri Sep 15 12:01:56 PDT 2000

> The fact that _all_ of the so-called music entertainers at the SF
> event are "trancers" is...symptomatic...of something.

It's symptomatic of the age gap on the list -- you, me, RAH (now there's a
combination) and others are *way* beyond the 20-something party crowd.  Even
if I lived in the area, there'd be lots of stuff I'd rather do than go to
the party.  I hope they have lots of (age-appropriate) fun, though.  A new
(minor) era dawning and all that...
Mark Leighton Fisher    Thomson Consumer Electronics
fisherm at tce.com         Indianapolis, IN, USA
"Display some adaptability."  -- Doug Shaftoe, _Cryptonomicon_