CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Jodi Hoffman jlhoffm at attglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 20:11:48 PDT 2000

Secret Squirrel wrote:

> Jodi Hoffman wrote:
>
> > If you're serious, send it.  We own a law firm.  Furthermore, a lot of
> > the cases we handle are pro bono, especially when children are involved.
>
> You "own" a law firm, eh?  Big surprise there.

Why a surprise?
--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280