CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Neil Johnson njohnson at interl.net
Thu Sep 14 20:32:06 PDT 2000

Of course being considered an ISP or "provider" may mean you have to comply
with CALEA and provide LEO's wiretap access.

Between a rock and a hard place ?

Of course wiretap access to data encrypted elsewhere wouldn't do anyone much
good.
Maybe traffic analysis.

Neil M. Johnson
njohnson at interl.net
http://www.interl.net/~njohnson
PGP Key Finger Print: 93C0 793F B66E A0C7  CEEA 3E92 6B99 2DCC