CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Jodi Hoffman jlhoffm at attglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 19:15:31 PDT 2000

petro wrote:

> >You are wrong to protect them without knowing what they're about, Jay.
> >Their motto is, "Sex before eight, or it's too late."  They are
> >referring to grown men having sex with an under-eight year old little
> >boy.  Surely you don't mean to suggest that a website promoting
> >intercourse with a little boy should be protected speech, do you?
>
>         Prove it.
>
>         Produce the documentation that makes that claim.
>
>         Come on. I double dog dare you--and not some stupid joke, or
> have wit assertion (which is most of what comes out of your mouth).
> --
> A quote from Petro's Archives:   **********************************************
> Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government
> of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?
> Or have we found angels in the forms of kings to govern him? Let
> history answer this question. -- Thomas Jefferson, 1st Inaugural

Give me your telefax number and load your machine with paper.  I'm
waiting.
--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280