CDR: new directions

jstanford at gotfreemail.net jstanford at gotfreemail.net
Thu Sep 14 17:40:26 PDT 2000

Hello,

I was wondering if you were interested in DRAMATICALLY increasing
your INTERNET SALES and SIGNUPS and getting MORE WEBSITE TRAFFIC.

If you're interested, I'll send you this FREE REPORT ($30 value)
that will teach you how you can IMPROVE your e-Business big time!

This newly released FREE INSIDERS REPORT reveals everything...

TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE INSIDERS REPORT EMAIL ME RIGHT NOW AT:
fusilade at netcourrier.com and type MORE in the subject line.

OR CLICK HERE... mailto:fusilade at netcourrier.com?subject=MORE
<A HREF="mailto:fusilade at netcourrier.com?subject=MORE">CLICK</A>

Best Regards,
James Stanford
Stanford eBiz Marketing

I received your email as someone interested in Internet Business
Services/Opps. If I received your email cypherpunks at cyberpass.net
in error, please send a blank e-mail to: mornot2 at email.com with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and we will immediately remove you.
List removal link click: mailto:mornot2 at email.com?subject=REMOVE