CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Sep 14 07:47:24 PDT 2000

Perhaps an analogy might help make the general case for support of free
speech.

We may not like what our neighbor is doing with his lawn or house. But it
is in our best interests, generally speaking, to defend his property
rights from new laws and regulations because tomorrow our home could be at
risk.

-Declan