CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

!Dr. Joe Baptista baptista at pccf.net
Wed Sep 13 21:38:54 PDT 2000

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

> Jodi wrote (with the help of the GOP):
>
> Oh, please! Anal sex with an eight year old child!
> Is not violent?

What about two 8 year olds giving it to each other up the wazoo.  Would
you consider that violent?

Should we send those kids to jail - or maybe execute the parents?

Up in my village the kids start young.  We had a vibrant community - but
all the jobs have gone and what we have left are kids as young as 8
shooting themselves up with heroin.  The average age they start is at 10
to 14 and most of them make their money off the sex trade.  Their
collective goal seems oriented at getting high and staying high.  All sex
means to them is a means to an end.  Even money is of little significance,
the main goal is getting and staying high.

Now, the one thing that really makes me sick to my stomach is the constant
jibberish I hear from people who constantly harp on about saving the
pretty little children - meanwhile I have heroin addicts as young as 8
banging each other in the park just down the street.  For all the
allegator tears I see here and elsewhere - I never see anything of value
result from it.  Could you save the 8 years olds who are banging each
other in my park?  I have no idea what they need - i'll be frank with you
there - but they need a new life, what they have now is shit.

I've noticed people will spend more time trying to silence groups like
namble instead of solving the root problem.  Kids these days are in
serious trouble.  People like those in namble are only taking advantage of
a preexiting situation.  In my town kids are easy to get into bed if you
have the right qualifications.  And unfortunately those qualifications are
not very high.  Most of these kids are from families who lost their lively
hood when the jobs flew.  If you can keep them high - you qualify.

A good example is in fact found in our town.  I call him the "morphine
nipple".  He's an old crippled man, dying of cancer, and as drunk as a
skunk.  You can always find an assortment of boys and girls hanging around
his place.  And the kids goals are basically - how much morphine can we
squeeze out of the morphine nipple.  So the boys drop their drawers and
expose their dinkys and the girls expose their twinkies and the ol
morphine nipple gets milked.

Kid's these days are pigs and any fault to be found I suggest is with
their parents.

Forget the whole concept of childhood - that's a fiction
long gone.  Based on my experience I think I'm the last person on this
planet who actually had a great childhood - and I was innocent
too.  That's rare these days.  And in my opinion an unfortunate
observation and my advantage.

regards
Joe Baptista

                                        http://www.dot.god/