CDR: Re: Why?

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Wed Sep 13 16:18:05 PDT 2000

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Phaedrus wrote:

> Sheeple, who don't think defensively. Even for their kids
>
> oh, don't get me wrong, a convicted child molester moving into town, or
> maybe an 'obscene' website, they'll scream about -- but they don't think
> about real danger

So your claim is that when the FBI, BATF, etc. moved into that building
not a single one of them actualy executed on the required threat plan? And
during the execution of that plan nobody noticed the child care center or
considered the impact of an attack on them?

Not bloody likely.

It might be interesting to look at the results, doubt you can get them
from FOIA.

> > Their own kids? That level of cold blooded-ness is probably unrealistic.
>
> This would probably have not been a decision made by the parents of the
> kids in question. Most sheeple aren't that intelligent or cold-blooded.

I don't believe anyone was forced to house their child in that center.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com