CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Sep 13 17:42:26 PDT 2000

You still haven't put your money where your mouth is.  You claim you've printed out those web pages.  I don't give a rat's ass
either way, however, I did see a challenge there which you've just slithered out of answering.

IMHO, yes, anyone who murders a child should indeed go to jail for the rest of their lives (and the shorter and more painful those
lives are the better.)

However, that said, where on their page did it say that they encouraged killing kids?  (Again, I've never visited, seen, nor care
to, NABLA's site as I disagree with their ideas, lifestyles, etc.)

But one must always distinguish between the right of free speech advocating something, and actually taking action on it.  You are
failing to do that.

It's not about whose son or daughter it was.  Indeed, that was murder and possibly rape, and it should be punished at such.

This is about blaming someone's speech for that crime.  The question is, did that someone, in this case a web site, incite murder
and rape?  You claim you've got the printouts.  Well, please quote from them to prove your point.

Likely you'll come up with some excuse to not do so, or ignore this request, or likely call me a defender of rapists, which I assure
you I am not.  I'd like to be the first in line with a hot iron to plunge in assholes of the rapists/murderers.

But only if they are found guilty.  Mere accusations, and guilt by association does not make those who only speak, but don't take
actions guilty.  It makes it "thoughtcrime" which is anathema to a free country and basic human rights.

--
 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\