CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Jodi Hoffman jlhoffm at attglobal.net
Wed Sep 13 08:45:10 PDT 2000

Jay Holovacs wrote:

> You really don't seem to get it, defending the right to speech is NOT the
> same as defending the content (though I understand that nowhere do they
> advocate violence to children)

Oh, please.  Anal sex with an eight year old child is not violent?

--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280