CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Jay Holovacs holovacs at idt.net
Wed Sep 13 08:27:52 PDT 2000

You really don't seem to get it, defending the right to speech is NOT the
same as defending the content (though I understand that nowhere do they
advocate violence to children)

Remember, Jodi, the *same* law that should be protecting their speech
protects you and your allies from being prosecuted each time a gay is
murdered or an abortion clinic bombed.

jay