CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Lizard lizard at mrlizard.com
Wed Sep 13 08:09:28 PDT 2000

At 10:56 AM 9/13/00 -0400, Jodi Hoffman wrote:

>	Ah, the Lizard slinks to the support of child rapists and
>murderers.

Nope, only to the support of those who advocate it, just like I support
your right to free speech. I daresay you're much more dangerous to children
than any NAMBLA member could ever be. All they want is a childs body. You
want to destroy their soul.

>Don't sacrifice my child on the altar of the First
>Amendment, Liz.  I'm sure if it were your son, you would feel
>differently.

I support the right of people to post recipes for stir-fried cat on their
web pages. It's disgusting, but it's their right. If they tried ACTING on
such impulses, of course, they'd discover why we have a SECOND amendment...