CDR: RECYCLED CPUNKS MESSAGES APPEARING FROM INFONEX

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Wed Sep 13 00:57:57 PDT 2000

I'm starting to see a number of old cypherpunks messages
reappearing from  sirius.infonex.com (sirius.infonex.com [216.34.245.2]).
I'm not sure if they're going to everybody on cypherpunks (unlikely),
or everybody who uses the cyberpass.net majordomo,
or if it's just infonex clearing out undelivered stuff to my ISP.

Either way, if you start seeing topics that we covered a week or two ago,
maybe it's because of mail problems, so check the date.
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com