CDR: Personal Note from TroppoLotto's CEO

TroppoLotto webmaster at troppolotto.com
Tue Sep 12 17:51:50 PDT 2000

Dear Fgjfgj,

My name is Brian Nelson and I am the CEO of Trancos, the company that
created http://www.troppolotto.com.  I'd like to say thanks to all of you
for playing TroppoLotto!

When I created TroppoLotto, I wanted to make a unique place on the Internet
where people could visit, have fun, play exciting contests and win money, always
for FREE... a place to forget day-to-day little problems... a place that's like
taking a trip to the tropics... a place to ENJOY YOURSELF!  We've now given
out thousands of prizes, and YOU have made TroppoLotto one of the most
popular sites on the Internet.

Everyday, I receive many emails from TroppoLotto players saying how much fun
it is & how grateful they are for winning money for FREE.  I am sincerely
touched, and I hope you continue to play. By being a member of TroppoLotto,
you are making this site a success.

I'm writing you to ask you to participate in our new TroppoLotto
Tell-A-Friend program.  We have partnered with IHomeDecor.com to offer you a
chance to win fantastic prize packages.  You get one chance in the weekly
drawing for each friend you refer.  This special promotion will be running
for 4 weeks. To refer your friends now, click here:
http://www.troppolotto.com/friend.php3

Here are this week's prizes:
- Wire Hurricane Candle Holder
- Hammered Brass Taper Holder
- Golf collection package
- Traditional Holiday package
- Asian Accents package I
- Asian Accents package II

For more details on the prizes, click here:
http://www.troppolotto.com/decor_giveaway_list.php3

Spruce up your space with sensational fall decorating ideas from
iHomeDecor.com!  Our new Modern and Holiday Collections include frames,
candles, vases, and exciting seasonal decorations for every style dicor.
For a look at our fabulous new products visit us at:
http://www.ihomedecor.com.
iHomeDecor.com is the premier online store for style and savings.
At these prices, everyone's a decorator!

Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors, and thank you for supporting
TroppoLotto.  I am always open to suggestions on how to make TroppoLotto a
better experience for you, and I welcome your suggestions.

Thanks again, and please tell a friend!
http://www.troppolotto.com/friend.php3

Sincerely,

Brian Nelson
CEO
P.S.
As always, your privacy is our utmost concern. Please visit our
http://www.troppolotto.com/privacy.php3 if you have any questions.
@ Copyright 2000 Trancos, Inc. / All Rights Reserved.