CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

petro petro at bounty.org
Tue Sep 12 21:49:27 PDT 2000

(I'm cc'ing this to the cypherpunks list as well)

The easy solution to this is to put up a web page with information
*about* the NAMBLA site, and instructions on how to request that the
site be delivered anonymously--as a gzip, zip, or stuffit archive.

If one has access to a web server that allows cgi, this is fairly
trivial to do with two way anonymity.

Another solution would be to create a newsgroup like
alt.websites.censored.binary and post the archive there every two or
three days, and just link that from the web site.

While I am not willing to take the heat for posting the NAMBLA site
on my server (for fear of getting my connectivity yanked) I am
willing to assist in working out a system where this information can
be made available to those who wish it without having to deal with
the public scrutiny.

--
Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government