CDR: Sender: owner-cypherpunks at einstein.ssz.com

malou marlyse at worldonline.fr
Tue Sep 12 12:09:18 PDT 2000

could you give me some decoders which can decode the satellite like:
sky One or others channels on astra or Hot Bird...
And don't forget keys for the decrypting...
I thank you.
My configuration is a pII 233 with 64 megs of ram and a tuner card BT878.
If you can give me english links about good vidéo-decrypting for satellite,and if you can find me keys in.VCK or .VCR, it will be very sympatic to contact me ...Thank you a lot...

Nucléus and malou...We are french, excuse us for our bad prononciation...Marlyse is very bad in english(Joke)

Marlyse at worldonline.fr