CDR: Re: Abortion Assasination Politics likely going to Supremes

Michael Motyka mmotyka at lsil.com
Tue Sep 12 14:00:35 PDT 2000

> So when is APster coming out, which lets
> you trade lists of deserving people?

It may actually be extremely difficult to create an APster.

The violent anti-abortion movement's method for coping with coexistent
conflicting thoughts and behaviors is a form of dysfunction not unlike
that of a stroke patient who sees himself in a mirror and is unable to
perceive his own paralysis or similar paralysis in others. A moribund
arm can be perceived as functioning normally. A half-paralyzed face can
be perceived as smiling left and right. Amazing. Pathetic.

Or criminal. Were I a doctor I would consider the Nuremberg Files site a
direct and credible threat. The jury decision was the correct one.

Were the roles swapped and abortion completely outlawed why does it seem
unlikely that the legalize abortion movement would be listing for
termination or firebombing Fundamentalists? Which would you prefer as
your next door neighbor?