CDR: Re: [OT] California senator tries to mandate remote kill switches

Michael Motyka mmotyka at lsil.com
Tue Sep 12 13:01:10 PDT 2000

> The political scumdroids will of course write liability exemptions
> into the laws. (Don't think they can do that? It's done a lot,
> especially when "it's for the children!!" gets invoked.)

Oh, I believe it. It fits right in with the "tort reform" platform.

> As for what should be done with such scumdroids and the legal pieces
> of shit who support their actions, I'm not afraid to say what should
> be done with them: more freedom fighters like McVeigh need to park
> trucks filled with ANFO in front of their dens. That, or biological
> and nerve agents. Wiping out several hundred in one legislative
> session would send a message.

I enjoy the rhetorical device of visiting death and destruction on the
bad guys and clearly there is no shortage of politicians whose actual
passing out of this life -by unspecified means- would make the world a
safer, cleaner place but calling McVeigh a "freedom fighter" is off the
mark. 0 points for that one.

Anyway, I'd like to see some details about that Halt disease so that
when my car catches it the vaccine development is already well underway.

Mike