CDR: Quick Cash Secret Banking System Available Now!

CMF at secretcash.com CMF at secretcash.com
Tue Sep 12 01:12:39 PDT 2000

OPPORTUNITY IS NEVER LOST--IT JUST GOES TO THOSE WHO ARE READY!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

IN THE NEW MILLENNIUM BUNDLES OF CASH AND
HAPPINESS CAN BE YOURS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FREE "$1,500/WEEK CASH"  INFORMATION!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dear Friend!
How are you today? We hope you're doing great.

We are happy to announce that after two long years of
research, revision and testing, our famous Quick Cash Secret
Banking System is now being released again to the general public,
to benefit anyone who is interested in generating a guaranteed $1,500+/week
in FAST cash without any hard work or large investment!

It is the fastest and the easiest money making system today in
the world, used by all multimillionaires to pile up
cash, without any huffing and puffing!

It is 100% legal, easy, fast and fun! There
is no scam or shady transaction! It is NOT
any kind of banking transaction you may have
heard about or know! It's Approved by
all government agencies, including the US
Treasury Dept., American and International
Banking Associations, The Fed, World bank
and US Post Office!

Have you ever wondered why a few people in the world seem
to have a "magic wand" that brings them riches and all the
good things in life, while the rest of the majority of
the people are hardly surviving? If yes, please stop
wondering and let us show you why and how!

For the first time, all the powerful, jealously guarded
SECRETS of the Rich and Powerful (that enable them to
"wheel and deal" and pile up bundles of cash) are being
released to the public, for the benefit of anyone who
seriously desires financial security and true success!

In our detailed step by step cash kit, you'll
discover one of the most powerful cash generating
secrets of the Rich and famous! How to open a "SPECIAL
Bank Account", do 1-2hrs daily legal bank transaction
and rake in $1,500+/week in solid cash! (100% legal and
guaranteed, no scam involved!)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
You can do it from ANY country, at anytime and
whenever you like!

One of our customers in Oregon recently made a whopping
$4000 fast cash in one hour!

You'll also get  Four FREE bonus reports:

*The first will show you  how you can become our Associate
Sales Agent, (ASA) and make another extra $2,500 marketing this
famous Cash Program on the Internet! We'll set you up with
your own website, merchant account to accept credit
cards online, and an autoresponder, so that within 24hrs
of From CMF at secretcash.com Tue Sep 12 04:12:26 EDT 2000