CDR: THIS IS IT! -IRHC

ken at IKDQ.alldog.net ken at IKDQ.alldog.net
Tue Sep 12 00:01:29 PDT 2000

Dear cypherpunks, You've got to read this!

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"

YOU can earn $50,000 or more from your computer AT HOME, in next the 180 days
sending e-mail. Seem impossible? Read on for details. This is for real!

Thank you for your time and interest. This is the letter you've been reading about in the
news lately. Due to
the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly news program recently devoted
an entire show
to the investigation of the program described below to see if it really can make people
money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings proved
once and for all
that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting participation in this program. This media
coverage has helped
to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money
at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating in
this program, that
those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since everyone makes more
money as more
people try it out, it's been very exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once
you experience it.

HERE IT IS BELOW:

*** Save and Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a look at. It can
be started with
VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 180 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEYMAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not require
you to come into
contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to leave the house
except to get
the mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for,
THIS IS IT! Simply
follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true. This multi-level e-mail order-
marketing program
works perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized method
of advertising
NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using e-mail.
Get your piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is being taught in
the Harvard
Business School, and both the Stanford Research and the Wall Street Journal have
stated that between
50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the
mid to late 1990's.
This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the United States,
20% (100,000)
made their fortune in the last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show that 45
people become
millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing. Why shouldn't you be one of those
people??

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump made an
appearance on the
David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to
start over from
scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing
company and get to work.
The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and
deadpanned his response:
"That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!"

"The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my fingers. Fortunately,
sometime later I re-
read everything and gave it some thought and took the time to study it. I didn't send for it,
or ask for it, they
just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it
several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here
was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest
as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and
paper and
figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I was still a little
skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-
800-725-2161...24-
hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL
and NOT A
CHAIN LETTER, I decided 'WHY NOT'?

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my first list of addresses. The
great thing about e-mail is
that I don't need any money for printing to send out the program, and because all of my
orders are fulfilled
via e-mail, my only expense is my time. I am telling you like it is, and I hope it doesn't
turn you off, but I
promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it made
me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By January 13, I
had received 26
orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT
#1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF
YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making
$50,000 in 90 days
was done. By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE AT LEAST
100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE
YOUR $50,000 GOAL.

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and
relaxed. By March 1, of my
e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much-needed new car.

Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER!!

Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must follow it
EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a different place. It won't work and
you'll lose out on
a lot of money!

In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1,
and 100+ orders
for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 180 days. I AM LIVING PROOF
THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a great opportunity
with little cost or
risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on your way
to financial
security. If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you
want to start
your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded
that an amateur
could, not have created such a program, and one that is legal.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in
1979 my business
began falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but
it wasn't
working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me it was the economy. Inflation and recession
had replaced the
stable economy that had been with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened
to the
unemployment rate...because many of you know from first hand experience. There were
more failures
and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely
and moved up.
Those who did not, including those of  us who never had anything to save or invest, were
moving down into the
ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER." The
traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich",
inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your
life, with "NO
RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next
few months than you
have ever imagined. I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor
anyone else who
has provided a testimonial for this program. I have already made over 4 MILLION
DOLLARS! I have retired
from the program after sending thousands and thousands of programs.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way, it works
exceedingly well as
it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think of.
One of the people
you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on every one of them!

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity for you to
become
financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! THINK ABOUT IT.

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to
read it and REALLY
THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU participate.
Figure out the
worst possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money! You will
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first
orders come in. IT
WORKS!

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLARS:

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that you
could use up to
$50,000 or more in the next 180 days. Before you say, "bull****", Please read this
program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity Basically, this
is what you do: As
with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and
selling our products.
Every state in the USA, and every province in Canada allows you to recruit new multi-
level business
partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY
MAIL AND ARE FILLED
BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own
home, store or
office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't order them).

-- For each report, send $5.00 CASH (USD), the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a
problem) to the person
whose name appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

-- When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four reports You will need
all four reports
so that you can save them on your computer and resell them.

 -- Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four reports. Save them
on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who
will order them
from you.

2.  IMPORTANT!! DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
report,
or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is instructed below in steps a-f or you
will lose out on
the majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how
it doesn't work
if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not
work.

a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.
b.  After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and remove the name
and address under
REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
$50,000!
 c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
 d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
 e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
 f.   Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save it to your
computer. Make NO
changes to the instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford $20). You
obviously already
have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!  Plus, there are many companies on the
Internet that
	have lists of available e-mail addresses for sale for about $15 per 10,000.
Addresses of people that want
to learn of new money making and business opportunities like this one.

There are two primary methods of building your down line:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you
and all those
involved send out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives
a 0.5% response.
Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people will send out
hundreds of
thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example, you send out
only 2,000
programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10
people respond by
sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of that 0.5%, 100 people
respond and order
REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5%
response to that is
1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total. The 0.5%
response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income
in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!! REMEMBER
FRIEND, THIS IS
ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING AND
TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
IF EVERYONE, OR
HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people
will do just that, and
more! By the way, your cost to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously
already have an
Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for
bulk e-mailing; tell
you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the Internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE
places to
advertise. Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your
goal is to get
ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the
Internet will EASILY get
a larger response). Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets
ONLY 10 downline
members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your 10 members with $5.............................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)...........$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000
THIS TOTALS ------------------------------------------------------------$55,550

Remember friend, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10 people
each. Think for a
moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants!
THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
they ordered.
THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will
guarantee that the e-mail
THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they
receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

-- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT
ACCEPTED.

-- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.

-- Make sure the $5 cash is concealed, by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper. On
one of
those sheets of paper, include:
(a)  The number & name of the report you are ordering
(b)  Your e-mail address, and
(c)  Your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 - "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
	Ken Schulz
	216 Lafayette Road
	Medina, Oh. 44256

REPORT #2 - "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Dave Robinson
43000 West Nine Mile Road
Novi, MI 48375

REPORT #3 - "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
Sam Laan
Box 25362, 395 Wellington Rd. South
London ON Canada N6C 6B1

REPORT #4 - "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing
and the
 Internet"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
 Gary Scott
 P.O Box 181
 Chanute, KS 66720

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

1. TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions
accurately.

2.  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start
coming in because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report.

3.  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

4.  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions exactly, your
 results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

5.  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or
sending e-mails
until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT#2. If you
don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or
more orders for
REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the
cash will continue
to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list,
you are placed in
front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which reports people
are ordering from you. If you want to generate more income, send another batch of e-
mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will
generate from this
business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this program,
please answer one
question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at
the following facts
about this program:

1.  You are selling a product, which does not cost anything to PRODUCE, SHIP OR
ADVERTISE.

2.   All of your customers pay you in CASH!

3.   E-mail is without question the most powerful method of distributing information on
Earth. This program
combines the distribution power of e-mail, together with the revenue generating power of
multi-level
marketing.

4.  Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is PURE PROFIT!

5.  This program will change your LIFE FOREVER.

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence. Order the
reports and follow the
program outlined above SUCCESS will be your reward.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a business name,
learning how
income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal
Agency) 1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to your questions. Also, the Internal
Revenue Service
offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business tax requirements. Your
earnings are
highly dependant on your activities and advertising. The information contained on this site
and in the report
constitutes no guarantee, neither stated nor implied. In the event that it is determined
that this site or
report constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The earnings
amounts listed on this
site and in the report are estimates only. If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact
the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, and
Bureau of
Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.