CDR: Is your website too slow...READ NOW !!!!

fghfgn at bigfoot.com fghfgn at bigfoot.com
Mon Sep 11 00:31:43 PDT 2000

All remove requests honored please respond with REMOVE as the subject
for more information please respond with MORE INFO as the subject

Is your website too slow?
Are you paying too much for hosting?
Do you receiving the level of service you want?
Is your site down on a regular basis?

We are the solution we can host your site for as little as $9.95/mo
($19.95 per month with many advanced features)
Our advanced network boasts a 99.9% uptime by using BGP the next
level in absolute REDUNDANCY. Our Technical support is second to none.

We provide the same services as our competitors (and
often much more)for about half what they charge.

We provide unlimited telephone support to holders of our
accounts. Our support and service is unparalleled.
Doesn't your business  deserve the best? You've worked hard
to get it up--Now keep it up and running 99% of the time

       CALL NOW 1-877 853 4181 X 229

Some of our standard features include:
* Registration or Transfer of your domain name
* Unlimited e-mail address @ your domain.com
* FrontPage 2000 & '98 Server Extensions
* Private cgi-bin
* 24 hour private FTP access

Advanced  features include:
* ASP, Coldfusion
* SQL, Access
* SSL
* Live stats
* Real Media
* & more....

***Cobalt RAQ2 Dedicated servers start at $199.00/mo.***

These web interfaced LINUX machines can handle up to 200 websites
running the following services: web, email, ftp, telnet.
Give us a call for a test drive. 1-877 853 4181 X 229