CDR: test: ignore: Re: Algebra.com Dysfunction?

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sun Sep 10 04:23:10 PDT 2000

You sent your message to toad.com; I'm trying this through algebra.com.

At 06:55 PM 9/9/00 -0500, "Wilfred  Guerin" <Wilfred at Cryogen.com> wrote:
>?
>
>cyph relay CDR on Algebra.com has been sending null messages from
owner-etc since Friday the 8th, 13:42 cst last coherent message.

>Has there been failure/problems with the algebra.com server, or is there
known reasons for these strange messages rather than the relay?

>(I do not know the scope of this problem, nor if CDR admins are aware of
the problem, hopefully so, if not, I have a nice log of 50 or so messages
from the algebra.com server with null content and otherwise useless purpose
:) )

>(Since Algebra.com is sending out null messages, please respond directly)
>
>-WLG

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com