CDR: Languages and the Internet Forum LIST (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Sep 9 07:33:34 PDT 2000

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com
                           -====~~mm-'`-```-mm --'-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 10:10:16 -0400
From: "Karl E. Peters" <bridge at darientel.net>
To: "discuss at ador-doc.org" <discuss at ador-doc.org>,
    Domain Policy List <DOMAIN-POLICY at LISTS.NETSOL.COM>,
    "idno-discuss at idno.org" <idno-discuss at idno.org>
Subject: Languages and the Internet Forum LIST

Dear Friends,
    Seeing that languages, like UDRP, tends to generate a lot of smoke,
I have arranged for a special list called "Lingua at domain-owners.org" for
the purpose of running dialogues on the topic of languages and the
internet, both for those interested from a user standpoint and those who
stand to develop the technologies. (I think it is good if these groups
know each other!!!)
    As in the case of UDRP at domain-owners.org, it will be an open list
with a specific interest and all with sincere interest in the subject
are welcome to join in or simply lurk and glean ideas  Some of you are
like me and just intensely interested and others will be the technical
genius required to make it all come together, but all are welcome.

Auf wieder zehn...

Karl E. Peters
karl.peters at bridgecompanies.com