CDR: The magic EMS program now special price! Bypasses your ISP !!

gazzas at themail.com gazzas at themail.com
Fri Sep 8 20:09:27 PDT 2000

Fantastic "EMS" the full version only $20 !! Save over $120 on
this very special offer!
EMS ("EXPRESS Mail Server") BYPASSES YOUR ISP. SEND YOUR ADVERTS
TO THOUSANDS !! THE NO FLAME WAY !! Do whatever you want while EMS
sends out your adverts to thousands for you !
You read about it ! Heard about it ! Wanted it but its been to
expensive for you !
OK !OK ! we heard you ! Special for the this month only, We have
now lowered the price to a magic \\$20 US// dollars instead of the
advertised normal selling price of $149 US dollars. Now every one
can afford to buy and use this fantastic program.
Price for the EMS program is based on CASH only to help keep down
the price AND to safe gard your Credit card security on the Web.
We guarantee that the EMS program will be fowarded to you once
payment is received at this office.
Not sure,then email us for your full version DEMO copy first,
you'll be so glad you did !
Mail cash or money order and include your email address to,
G.Tomlin
45 Emperor Avenue
Maroochydore
Qld