No subject

Son of top recruiter for Feb. j16wilcox at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 04:51:01 PDT 2000

* Nutrition For Life International is a 16 year old NASDAQ network
  marketing company that has just officially opened up to Japan
  on June 1st, 2000.

* Japan is currently the #1 country in network marketing.

* Because of NFLI's 4X7 Spillover matrix compensation plan and
  our position under Jim Leyde (the man responsible for this Japan
  launch) those who join will one day have the future of Japan in
  their downline If you need more information on the 4X7 matrix
  compensation plan, please visit the compensation plan section
  of my NFLI Japan website or give me a call and I will explain.

* NFLI is the first of it's kind with a matrix type compensation plan
  to have ever been introduced to Japan.  This is attracting massive
  Japanese and American MLM leaders with large downlines.

* Jim Leyde has just placed full page, full color ads in the 3 most
  popular MLM magazines in Japan.  Japan's #1 MLM magazine is
  attracting 1,000,000 people every month.  Cutting Edge and
  Business opportunities Magazine are attracting about 50,000
  people per month.

* 75-80% of all Japanese adults are involved in some kind of
  MLM/networking company.

* NFLI has 500+ products and they are introducing new products
  each and every month.  NFLI is extremely serious about the quality
  of their products therefor they offer a 90 day money back guarantee.

* Car bonuses: If you have a total of 40 people on your 3rd level NFLI
  will make payments on a brand new car for you.

* House payment bonuses: If you can recruit 10 people that can recruit
  1 person each this makes you a platinum distributor.  If 4 others in
  your downline can do the same NFLI will make payments on a brand
  new luxary car for you.

* $40 fast start bonuses

* Average payout = 10% per level

* Required monthly purchase ($100/month)

* $199 to get started

* 800 860 0395

* Please reply if you are interested and allow me to either fax
  or mail you a the Japan Launch fax flyer/mailing I created.
  Once you are a member I will then create a personalized
  flyer for you.  Thank you and have a great day.  I am.

* http://www.nflijapan.com/184050
  http://www.nutritionforlife.com/184050

* Justin Wilcox
  (702) 564-0613

*  (40+ guaranteed prospects for your MLM company/month) $100/month
   These people are only awair of the company, the products and the
   compensation plan.  Just wait until they see what we have here :)

*  http://www.prospectplanet.net/jesager