CDR: Need Any Golf Balls ??

call.800.507.7566 at urconvenience.com call.800.507.7566 at urconvenience.com
Thu Sep 7 21:32:29 PDT 2000

We Are Currently Offering Great Prices On All Our Titleist Products

Call Us For Additional Information.
                                                             Item #

Titleist Professional               $22.95 doz               RHS11T
Titleist Prestige                   $23.95 doz               RHS17T
Titleist Tour Distance              $19.95 doz               RHS13T
Titleist HP Tours                   $14.95 doz               RHS12T
Titleist HP Distance                $15.95 doz               RD31T
Tilteist HP Eclipse		    $16.95 doz		     RM32T
Titleist HVC                        $12.95 doz               RD32T
Titleist DT                         $11.95 doz               RM20T
Titleist Professional Blems         $69.95 10-doz            SP06TP
Titleist Mixed Blems		    $39.95 10-doz	     SP07TM

These are our superb premium quality golf balls, the finest quality we have available.  These are NOT X-OUTS.  Call us for more details.

Other great values include:

Strata                              $16.95 doz               RHS16T
MaxFli Revolution                   $19.95 doz               RHS15
Nike                                $19.95 doz               RMS21N
Taylor Made InnerGels               $23.95 doz               RD46TA
Precept MC                          $14.95 doz               RHS20P
Precept EV Spin or Distance         $14.95 doz               RMS24
Staff Titanium Distance or Spin     $13.95 doz               RD38W
Pinnacle Xtreme                     $ 9.95 doz               RD40P
Top Flite Magna                     $ 9.95 doz               RD34TF
Slazenger Raw or Spin               $16.95 doz               RD36S
Top Flite XL 2000-all models        $ 9.95 doz               RD35TF
Ultras                              $ 9.95 doz               RD37U
MaxFli MD			    $ 8.95 doz		     RMS26M
Pinnacle Gold			    $ 6.95 doz		     RD41PN
Top Flite XL			    $ 6.95 doz		     RD35TF
Prostaff			    $59.95 10-doz	     SP08PS

Call us if you don't see your favorite ball.

We have nearly every kind of ball imaginable, usually at less than half of manufacturer's suggested list.  We also carry a fabulous selection of women's golf balls, senior's balls and optical yellow balls.

3 doz min order
Add $1.50 per doz shipping and handling.
No sales tax unless you live in Texas (Tex residents add 8.25%).
Most orders UPS delivered within 5 days.
All Credit Cards Accepted

Call 888-507-7566 to order by credit card, 281-561-5033 for check-fax orders.

Call us for a complete catalog or for additional information.

Call 8am to 10pm Central Time -Including Weekends- for information or to place an order.

Best Wishes For Great Golf
Dana Jones
Remember - The Ballman Saves You Money
888-507-7566