CDR: Crescendo News - September 2000

LiveUpdate News liveupdate at reply.intevo.com
Wed Sep 6 23:24:20 PDT 2000

Dear Crescendo User,

CRESCENDO INTERNET MUSIC NEWS
September 2000

With its fresh crisp air, autumn in New England is a season
for change.  So it seems appropriate that we just released a
new version of Crescendo!  In this newsletter, you'll hear
about Crescendo version 5.1, our featured artist "Coppertree",
and much more.  Read on!

Contents:
   * Crescendo 5.1 Released
   * Featured artist: "Coppertree"
   * Featured Crescendo Site
   * How to Subscribe / Unsubscribe

MUSICPLAYER.COM FEATURES FREE MUSIC COMMUNITY CLASSIFIEDS
Find other musicians, post free band info, post wanted advertisements,
search by zip code for other artist in your area. Check it out.

CLICK HERE
http://url.intevo.com/U1-3001-1-1-12-528151-A60494

Be A Player at MusicPlayer.com

Crescendo Version 5.1 Released
http://url.intevo.com/U1-3001-1-1-9-528151-A63578

Thanks to all of the valuable feedback we have received from
you, we are pleased to announce that version 5.1 of Crescendo,
Crescendo PLUS, and Crescendo MAX is now available.  Version 5.1
includes new features such as the ability to save your MP3 music
directly to a Creative Nomad player.  In addition to these new
features, we have worked diligently to make sure that any
problems you might have experienced in previous versions of
Crescendo have been corrected.

For the ultimate online music experience, be sure to check out
Crescendo MAX 5.1.  Now only $9.95, Crescendo MAX delivers both
streaming MIDI and MP3 from any web site!  You'll also benefit
from LiveSynth PLUS, the built-in software-based wavetable
synthesizer, which includes top-notch instrument sounds from one
of the best sound designers in the world.  The low $9.95 price
even includes free upgrades for a full year!

Upgrade to the free Crescendo basic player or Crescendo MAX 5.1
today, and hear why thousands of web sites are now "Best Heard
with Crescendo!"

Featured artist: "Coppertree"
http://url.intevo.com/U1-3001-1-1-10-528151-A60480

Coppertree has been steadily gaining fans and accolades all over
New England with their debut release "Change". Now with their
new release "Left of Somewhere", the radio-friendly anthem
makers are being touted as the next big thing to emerge from the
hotbed known as the Merrimack Valley. Since their 1997 debut,
Coppertree has carved a niche for themselves as not only one of
the catchiest bands in the Boston scene, but also as one of the
most dynamic, as anybody who's caught one of their explosive
performances can attest. Check out Coppertree's hot single
"Image Makers" in the Crescendo 5 showcase!

Featured Crescendo Site
http://url.intevo.com/U1-3001-1-1-11-528151-A60481

"A Passion for Jazz", our latest addition to the ever-growing
list of Featured Crescendo Sites, is a unique site for anyone
who enjoys great jazz music. You'll find a huge collection of
well-performed Jazz favorites, learn about the history of jazz,
and use the free music teacher locator service to find someone
in your area to teach you more about this unique, creative
American art form.

When you're looking for good MIDI and/or MP3 sites to visit,
be sure to check out our ever-growing list of Crescendo
CoolSites. If your site is "Best Heard with Crescendo" and you
would like to be considered for the Featured Crescendo Site
award, send your URL to us at coolsite at liveupdate.com.

Send us your feedback!

Have you ever wondered how we dream up the features that make
Crescendo the most popular MIDI and MP3 plug-in on the 'net?
There's really no magic to it, in fact we won't even take
credit for it.  Most of the extremely cool features found in
Crescendo today have been submitted to us over the years by
highly trained experts in the field, namely people like YOU!
What would you like to see in the next version of Crescendo?
Send your brainstorms to us at feedback at liveupdate.com - no
idea is too big or too small.

to send a request. It is not necessary to fill in any information,
just send a blank e-mail and your request will be processed.

mailto:enroll at reply.intevo.com?Subject=Subscribe%20Me

To update your e-mail address, click the link below. It is not

mailto:change at reply.intevo.com?Subject=cypherpunks at toad.com

If you have received this email in error and wish to unsubscribe,
click the link below.

http://remove.intevo.com/I1-3001-1-1-528151-A62791

Copyright (c) 2000 LiveUpdate, All Rights Reserved