CDR: Re: (no subject)

madmullah madmullah at crosswinds.net
Wed Sep 6 14:12:54 PDT 2000

> i was wondering if there is a way u can listen to a 900 mhz cordless phone
> conversation from some type of scanner ,
	Yes and no.  If it is spread spectrum then without a spectrum analyzer
with an Audio Demod and some other stuff, you can't monitor it :-)

If its a straight non spread spectrum non digital signal then yes you
can, just search the allocated frequencies.

> and be able to pinpoint the exact
> phone?
	a couple of good yagi antennas, some signal strength meters, and wide
band recievers should help you.
Look up "Fox Hunting" and talk to some local hams, they should be able
to help you out.

> can u bugg a cordless phone without being seen?
	I won't insult you by asking if you are na idiot, but please try to
come up with sensical questions friend.

> is there listening devices that can go thru houses to hear?
	I could not even start to parse this one folks...