CDR: Re: Religious and Psychological Warfare Tactics in Phoenix, AZ

madmullah madmullah at crosswinds.net
Wed Sep 6 13:24:56 PDT 2000

American Patriot Friends Network wrote:

> I found this anonymously posted article at the following URL:
> This information is well worth reading, IMHO.....
	Yes, as far as poorly argued disinfo goes.
Ever notice how the scientific explanations in articles like these are
*so* vague that it is really impossible to verify anything ?

Nanotechnology supercomputers ?  Can I parse this ? What is a
nanotechnology supercomputer ?
If conspiracy theorists had a background in the physical sciences it
would make their writings easier to understand...

> links. In other words, along with supercomputers directly filling your brain
> with images and thoughts, there is the capability to create the illusion of
> mind reading abilities with the brain to brain links.
	How ?  Any description of the technologies involved or are we supposed
to just take the author's words for it ?
When the trivial write on matters of import the results tend to be ugly.
If there is any truth in mind control speculations then these guys are
doing a double disservice ! Telling the truth in a form that is
completely unacceptable to anyone with a background in the sciences.

> technology. People are being connected to these electromagnetic frequencies,
	How ? How is a person "connected to electromagnetic frequencies" ?
Which frequencies ?  The article just mentions: "Cellular phone
frequencies,
microwave radar and radio frequencies"  dear God, what a huge chunck of
the spectrum, no ?  A few Billion Hertz...

> their thoughts are being monitored and recorded
	How ?

> Religious Organizations can easily abuse this procedure,
	fnord

> In addition, a device called the Bio-Pacer has also been developed that will
> inflict a "goose-bumps" effect on individual subjects likely via satellite.
	"Likely" via satellite... In other words he has no clue but believes
that satellite will be a likely medium ?

> Some notable anti-gay members of the Arizona Legislature are Karen Johnson
> and Barbara Blewster. Barbara has stated that "Homosexuality leads to
> beastiality, human sacrifice and cannibalism.".
	*snicker* can I quote this ?

> Other technology includes microchips which are designed to be injected into
> the blood stream of unaware citizens that are 200 times smaller than a human
> hair (nanotechnology)
	Are these microchips developed ?  If so how do you know ?  A well
placed source, a trusted informant ?
Can anyone brief us on the current state of nanotechnology research ?

> Awareness to what is actually taking place allows you to become stronger and
> better able to withstand this repulsive game until it is fully exposed

	Only if one is actually, in fact, aware and only if one is actually, in
fact, informed and properly informed.

My concern is with backing up of wild claims, if someone gives me
evidence for a claim then I will seriously consider it, no matter how
wild it appears on the surface, but without even this where does one
start ?

THIS is what concerns me, people are making serious claims and not
giving jack to back it up with.  If their purpose is disinfo then they
are working, if their purpose is to actually help in a real situation
then they are shooting THEMSELVES in the foot.