CDR: Re: RSA Security releases RSA algoritm into public domain two

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Wed Sep 6 12:59:38 PDT 2000

I fail to see why anybody would bother with coding up an RSAref compatible
lib. But there is of course RSAref Europe, so that job was done years ago.
What is more interesting is how long it will take for us to see more
fully-featured BSAFE API compatible code.

--Lucky

-- Lucky Green <shamrock at cypherpunks.to> PGP encrypted email preferred.