CDR: Europe Physical Meeting - Update

Tom Vogt tom at ricardo.de
Wed Sep 6 01:28:46 PDT 2000

I'd like to move the date to one day later, Saturday the 30th September
2000. several people have remarked that a friday is difficult for those
who can't take a day off at work or whatever.

also, I think we will have enough interesting people with topics, so
there will surely be no boredom.

I'm continuing my search for a place to meet now, with a few rough
guidelines to the number of people. from mails here and in private I
judge that at least 10 people will surely attend, and possibly up to 50.
I'll look for a place that will be comfortable for 10-50 people. so if
you plan to fly in two dozen cypherpunks from somewhere, please give me
a notice. :)

that's also true for anyone who needs help with travel arrangements or a
place to stay for a night or two. send a mail either to me or to the
list.