CDR: AtomFilms Insider Membership

Atom Insider insider at atomfilms.com
Tue Sep 5 14:36:35 PDT 2000

Congratulations on becoming an Atom Insider! As an Insider, not only can
you thoroughly customize your entertainment experience, but you can
collect points every time you review or recommend a short! Every point
will increase your chances of winning great prizes.

If you ever forget your password, just visit this URL and we'll help you
remember:
http://www.atomfilms.com/default.asp?furl=insider/insider_password.asp.

While you're at the site enjoying the hundreds of exclusive titles
available to Insiders, you'll want to check out our latest viewing
feature: Plymptonia. It's available at:
http://www.atomfilms.com/default.asp?spot_id=33.

If you have received this message in error, or if you would like to cancel
your Atom Insider membership, please send an e-mail with the subject line
"CANCEL INSIDER" to insider at atomfilms.com.

Thanks again for becoming an Insider. Now enjoy the shows!

AtomFilms
http://www.atomfilms.com