CDR: Re: "ChronoCryption" algorithm - $50 reward for spotting a flaw

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Mon Sep 4 22:17:54 PDT 2000

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, David Honig wrote:

> At 05:34 PM 9/4/00 -0400, Ray Dillinger wrote:
> >
> >I'm with him, actually, about list content.  I had hoped to find
> >tech discussions going on.
>
> There are tech discussions on this list regularly, mixed with
> the sociopolitical rants and spam.  You are not paying attention.

Actually the spam is an experiment is stegonography.  (But only some of
them.)  How to tell the difference is left as an exercise for the reader.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."