CDR: Re: Whipped Europeans

!Dr. Joe Baptista baptista at pccf.net
Mon Sep 4 06:09:11 PDT 2000

If I remember correctly - the formula is simple enough.  1 part
(unit) cocain for every 10 parts (units) of baking soda.  Mix well - add
water until you have a paste - then smear past on flat baking pan - place
in oven until mixture hardens (no I don't remember the temperture one
uses - but it would be somewhere between 200 - 300 F). When the mixture
hardens - you let it cool to room temputer and then hit it with a hammer
to break it up - and viola - you have crack cocain - the most evil
substance on the planet.

regards
Joe Baptista

                                        http://www.dot-god.com/