CDR: Re: California bars free speech of those cutting deals ...

Anonymous Remailer mix at mixmaster.ceti.pl
Tue Oct 31 17:55:02 PST 2000

>California has "shut down"--through a threatening letter--a site
>which matches up folks who are willing to say theyll vote for Nader
>in states where Gore is sure to win if other folks who had hoped to

So now it is illegal to provide a public forum with specific
capabilities.

Is it also illegal for me to privately arrange this with a particular
sheeHHHHvoter from the other state ? Gangs can legally call for
voters to vote for them and not for the other gang, but voters
themselves cannot talk to each other and make arrangements that they
see fit.

This is the official recognition of the brainwashing monopolies.

Time to setup servers in Lybia and Iraq. Too bad their gangs are too
stupid to do it themselves. Or maybe I am missing something.