CDR: Re: public keyrings

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Tue Oct 31 22:26:10 PST 2000

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Bill Stewart wrote:

> Some Slightly Slack-on-Slack Version of Bob Dobbs wrote:
>
> At 02:54 PM 10/31/00 PST, bob bob2 wrote:
> >if you have the url for an active public keyring site please forward it.
>
> ldap://certserver.pgp.com
> http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/

Know of any good documentation for using LDAP as a key server? I have seen
references that you can and sites that do, but none on how it is done.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."