CDR: Re: (no subject)

sunder sunder at sunder.net
Tue Oct 31 16:05:43 PST 2000

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> ShamrockAgent at aol.com wrote:
>
> > Could you posibly send me instructions on how to construct a bomb and
> > what materials that are needed? Thank you~
>
> *snort*  Ask HettingaAgent at aol.com or SunderAgent at aol.com.

You rang?

Herr Agent Provocateur Shamrock, here you go:

http://209.215.174.122/recipes/re-c1/0,1724,9694,00.html

IMHO, this is the best bomb making recipie in the world.  It's amazing
how destructive it can be.

I think this is a much more better thing for you LEO's to be doing than
sitting around eating donuts all day and looking for porn.  Yes, the world
would be a much better place if you guys made more of these kinds of
bombs.

They work well whether you drop them from airplanes, or send them through
the mail, or hell even better, just deliver them in person.

--
 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\