CDR: Words to live by

anonymous at openpgp.net anonymous at openpgp.net
Tue Oct 31 10:35:36 PST 2000

 "The advantage of lone wolf and small cell activity is that it is
               untraceable and is the best use of our meager resources- no
               membership dues, rental of meeting halls, driving, lodging and
               time-off for endless conventions," Curtis says in an article on
               his Web site. "All of your personal and cell resources go to
               exactly what you want them for, not to a "leader" who lives off
               you."

               And rather than terrorizing people in public, the 26-year-old
               Curtis says, racists should strive to work in secrecy.

               His site includes articles advising against answering police
               questions under any circumstances.

               "Remember, talk is cheap!" one article says. "But when it
               involves law enforcement authorities, it may cost you, or
               someone close to you, dearly. Remember the 5 words -- I
               have nothing to say. It has worked for us many, MANY
               times."

"Hate site threat to public, group says"
http://www.usatoday.com/life/cyber/tech/cti722.htm