CDR: when the Fedz come..

anonymous at openpgp.net anonymous at openpgp.net
Tue Oct 31 10:10:26 PST 2000

you are not being paranoid enough.  The FBI managed to get a search
warrant based on logs from a firewall, that showed my IP only connecting, not even logging in, hours after news
of the cracking had appeared on news sites.  If they can get a search warrant this easily, your data is not safe,
sitting on your hard drive.  For the past two months Ive been living in this dorm, I locked my doors, securified my
boxes, and backed up my essential things.  I never even imagined the federal government would just let
themselves in and take it.

excerpt from http://devrandom.net/~dilinger/
as seen on /.