CDR: thanx my friend

David E. Smith dave at technopagan.org
Sun Oct 29 17:17:53 PST 2000

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, sam ram wrote:

> : Hi, can you please show me a easy way to make a home made bomb by using
> things from the house.  so please write back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This depends largely on whether your home is equipped with a
camcorder. Assuming it is, here's the instructions:

1. Get a piece of Scotch tape, and your copy of last month's WWF
Pay-Per-View that you foolishly bought. Put the tape over the little notch
on the end of the tape, so you can record over the TLC ("Tables, Ladders,
and Chairs") (oh my!) match.

2. Call up five of your friends (assuming one of your friends is Paul
Anderson and another one is Kurt Russell).

3. Get some guns. These should be easy to acquire. If you already have one
gun, you can use it to acquire more; this, however, is beyond the scope of
these Step By Step (TM) instructions.

4. Go to your local junkyard at night.

5. Have random people start shooting the guns at Kurt, while he mutters
and grunts but doesn't say anything. Have Paul point the camera at random
stuff.

There you go. You've just re-created the bomb "Soldier."

HTH. HAND.

...dave

---- David E. Smith, POB 515045, St. Louis MO 63151
http://www.technopagan.org/    dave at technopagan.org

"I must remember to destroy those children after my
 breakfast has been eaten." -- Mojo Jojo